Ketonis has developed laboratory-tested, high-quality keto sticks for on the go. Convenient, simple and easy to use for quick ketosis testing.
Ideal for reliable ketosis tests at work, at home or on the go!
WHY USE KETO TEST STICKS?
Ketone test sticks are plastic strips that end up a test pad included. The test pad changes color when it reacts to ketones in the urine. The test pad is then compared to the color chart printed on the test strip bottle. The ketone content in the urine is determined when the test field matches a color on the color card.
HOW DO YOU USE THE KETO TEST STICKS?
1. Put the urine sample in a urine beaker or other clean container.
2. Dip the reagent pad area of the strip into the urine sample and remove it immediately. 3. Wipe off excess urine on the rim of the container.
4. Hold the strip horizontally. 5. Read the test result after 40 seconds and compare the test area with the color card on the bottle. Write down the result.
6. Check the test area for other strips. If the test area is discolored, the strips may have been exposed to excessive heat / cold, light, or moisture. 7. Dispose of the used strips.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.